Boho’licious feat. SheIn

July 26, 2016 22 Comments

For the longest time, the only thing that ‘Bohemian’ meant to me was the cue for the last song at a karaoke bar. Even as a passive listener of rock music, the sound of Freddie Mercury’s voice and the mock-opera power ballad was enough to get me carried away. Bohemian was a Rhapsody; no more, no less. It wasn’t until a few years back though, that a little Bohemian crept into my wardrobe too. Over time, that space has grown and now I swear by the gorgeous boho prints, their vivid colors and the general free spirit vibe of dresses that imbibe these patterns.

IMG_7260

So, in this blog I’m channeling the bohemian in me with a featured collaboration with SheIn. Regular readers of the blog would already know of my liking of this fashion clothing website – I’ve reviewed them earlier here, and I recently got a chance to collaborate with the folks at SheIn and it’s something I’m excited about.

The featured piece here is this red long sleeve dress. The first thing that struck me on the dress was the rich wine red color. I’m not a big fan of all shades of red, but the wine red shade on this was just the right combination of bright yet subtle.

IMG_7259

The beautiful floral prints worked great for the floral print sucker in me, and as did the tiny details such as the vintage styled long sleeves, the delicate V neck with the button closure, and the adorable high-low hemline.

I’ve worn this out shopping and have interestingly had quite a few boutique store owners appreciating and inquiring about the dress. To complete the look, I paired it with this unique larger-than-life clutch (yes, more #boho) from Sole Society.

Anju-2442

The second piece here is a paired one, with the top being one of my personal favorites. No wonder, since it combines all my favorite trends of the season in one: Bell sleeves, off-the-shoulder and fringes. Add to that, the striped design and this is one piece that screams s-t-a-t-e-m-e-n-t all by itself.

IMG_7258

Anju-2246_final

I wore this with a pair of simple subtle black shorts and a saddle bag. But really, it’s the top that’s doing all the talking.

Thanks for reading everybody, hope you like the post and the outfits covered. Do check out the links below and please post your views on anything here. I’d love to hear your views on boho fashion and all things boho.

Links to the outfits:
Outfit 1: Wine red long sleeve dress from SheIn
Outfit 2 – Top: White Off shoulder bell sleeve blouse from SheIn
Outfit 1: Vince Camuto caged sandal
Outfit 2- Yellow Mallory pump from Sole Society (On Sale Now)
Outfit 2:Printed pouch from sole society in blue
Outfit 2: Saddle bag from sole society
icon
All images by the brilliant and fun to work with, @urbancell_vault. Do check his feed for great shots and sights.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 Comments

1. Reply

Anonymous

July 26, 2016

Such pretty looks Anju! Boho style suits you well. <3 Love your styling! You look so lovely! :*

July 27, 2016

2. Reply

Anonymous

July 26, 2016

Gorgeous outfits. Love them both and how you’ve styled them. The yellow shoes are so chic I feel like buying them right now 😉

July 27, 2016

Thanks Ankita. I know, right!!! Those shoes just go with everything and are so worth it

3. Reply

Anonymous

July 26, 2016

Love both the outfits. You have styled them perfectly.

Nisha | http://simplistique.com/

July 27, 2016

Thanks Nisha
      xoxo

4. Reply

Anusha (ACT style blog)

July 26, 2016

Love the post Anju !! That red dress is gorgeous on you ! Drooling over that clutch too !!

July 27, 2016

Thanks Anusha. Printed clutch is one of my favorites too
      xoxo

5. Reply

Andreea Birsan

July 27, 2016

Loving that bell sleeve blouse. It’s really gorgeous! x

Have a great day,
    Andreea

July 27, 2016

Thanks Andreea. yup those sleeves are a statement piece by themselves
      xoxo

6. Reply

Ileana

July 27, 2016

Love these looks! The first dress is so pretty and perfect to transition into fall. And the second top is such a fun style!!!
    xoxo

Ileana

Novelstyle Blog

July 29, 2016

Thanks Ileana.

7. Reply

Chayani

July 27, 2016

Love both the outfits Anju 😊 and those yellow shoes are my favorite

July 29, 2016

Thanks Chayani. you are the sweetest

8. Reply

Katharine

August 7, 2016

I am absolutelly into this. Such an amazing presentation. 🙂

Kisses

August 8, 2016

Thanks dear.
      xoxo

9. Reply

Pratima

August 8, 2016

You have great style sense Anju…You look stunning in all the pics 🙂

Thanks,
    Pratima

August 8, 2016

Right back at ya’ gorgeous lady
      xoxo

10. Reply

Tania

August 9, 2016

That burgundy dress is gorgeous, and so perfect with the clutch!

xx freshfizzle

August 9, 2016

Thanks Tania.The rich wine red color is my fav part
      xoxo

11. Reply

May 15, 2017

You have made some decent points there. I checked on the web for
    more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

12. Reply

May 19, 2017

What’s up it’s me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this web page is genuinely fastidious and the
    users are truly sharing nice thoughts.