Work work work work work work!

November 6, 2016 15 Comments

You know you  are too caught up with life when the first thing that comes to your mind on seeing a flurry of mustaches online is ‘Whaaaaaa? N(m)ovember already??” This year has been eventful with both blogging and my 9-5 job keeping me real busy and hustling on what feels like a 24X7 clock.

My day job as an engineer has been crazy the last few months as I’ve been working on new projects with pretty aggressive deadlines. And as if my time management troubles weren’t enough, life decided to add ‘House hunting’ to my list of things to do before the calendar year ends. So that’s what I’ve been doing the last few weeks…..hopping from one house to the other….juggling numbers …talking in real estate jargon. As you would guess, my blogging has taken a slight hit due to these happenings.

I managed to sneak a few photos recently right around work though….with a few options for office wear for this post.  I have paired here a black top with ruffle sleeves and a skirt. The ruffles add that extra edge to the outfit. The skirt is made of wool with cutest tassels on the hemline. I wore it with black loafers with some great fringes. These shoes are pretty and are made for walking.

img_0013

anju4-1165

All images by the brilliant and fun to work with, @urbancell_vault. Do check his feed for great shots and sights.
Thank you for stopping by, please do comment, I would love to know what you think of this post, what is happening in your life …
October 10, 2016

15 Comments

1. Reply

Melanie

November 7, 2016

Love this look babe. That top is pretty

Anju

November 8, 2016

Thanks Mel

2. Reply

Maggie

November 7, 2016

I always love finding other engineering bloggers!! 🙂 Your look is so cute, too!

Anju

November 8, 2016

Thanks Maggie. Yes, I love connecting with fellow engineers too. Following you now!!!
      Love
      Anju

3. Reply

siyaadaax3

November 7, 2016

very pretty, love the top

Anju

November 8, 2016

Thanks doll

4. Reply

Natural Beauty And Makeup

November 8, 2016

Love this look and those shoes are so pretty <3 You look gorgeous!
    Much love <3
    Anamika

Anju

November 8, 2016

Thanks a lot Anamika.

5. Reply

Richa Kamal

November 27, 2016

Loving this look from head to toe. So chic and perfect for office.
    Love the sleeves and tassels on the skirt. You look really pretty.
    Richa | Fancier’s World

Anju

December 7, 2016

Thanks Rich. I have been away for a while. Need to catch up on blog

6. Reply

Anonymous

December 6, 2016

Such a pretty look! Love the top. Hopefully things will slow down soon for you. Till then have fun looking for your dream house 🙂 Have a wonderful day!

Monika | http://www.palateforstyle.com

Anju

December 7, 2016

Thanks a ton Monika. I have been away for a while. Need to catch up on your posts
      xo
      Anju

7. Reply

honeywhatscooking

December 15, 2016

Really nice look for work. I work in IT, and I know most women don’t look or dress like that, so you’re the Engineer Fashion Diva! 🙂

Anju

December 15, 2016

Haha, I know. At one point, I used to feel conscious going dressed up 🙂 Thanks doll 🙂

8. Reply

Damian Heronemus

April 21, 2017

Well done. keep up the good job Ubersuggest girl